“It’s time to experience True Freedom!”
“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” ~ John 8:36
Our Counseling Philosophy
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight!” ~ Proverbs 3:5-6
At the ‘Freedom Center for Advanced Cognitive & Temperament Therapy’ we want to walk alongside people in order to hear, understand and help, by applying God’s principles in a way that brings about lasting changes. We work with clients from all backgrounds.
We Focus On Solutions: We help you set goals, make changes, and grow rather than getting stuck in endless discussions about “the problem.” We are confident in the power of God’s word to bring about positive changes in your life and relationships.
Brief Therapy Model: Counseling is often a short term process which leads to long term results. Our goal is to provide you with efficient but thorough Advanced Cognitive & Temperament Therapy that will effectively meet your needs and the needs of your family. We will not rush you, nor needlessly prolong therapy.
Below are some of the areas we can help with:
- Relationship Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Couples Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Blended Family Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Unwanted Same Sex Attraction
- Sexual Addiction
The mission of the ‘Freedom Center for Advanced Cognitive and Temperament Therapy’ is to provide professional psychotherapy within a Christ-centered framework. Our therapeutic approach is anchored in the Christian worldview; that the Bible provides us with principles and truths, to help us thrive in daily living. We believe that wholeness is possible in every part of our lives including our relationships. Our purpose is to help people experience true freedom in every area of life.
Mission Statement Objectives
‘Freedom Center for Advanced Cognitive and Temperament Therapy’ exists in order to:
- Promote clients healing of damaged emotions as counselors are used as servants empowered by a Christian perspective
- Practically integrate Advanced Cognitive and Temperament therapy with Christian counseling principles through ethical delivery of services
- Provide culturally sensitive counseling services to all individuals with varied spiritual and social backgrounds.
- Pursue excellence in all domains of the practice: administrative, professional, physical setting, vendor relationships
- Penetrate underserved geographic and socioeconomic areas with quality and caring counseling services
- Provide professional development for counselors in training.
- Promote growth toward personal wholeness
- Partner with churches, organizations and the community by:
- Training couples for marriage mentoring to reduce the prevalence of divorce in our communities
- Training parents for adaptive parenting skills through our Parent University to promote healthy families
- Consultation with churches and organizations’ leadership to advance cooperative team building
- Mediating disputes among conflicted family units, churches, organizations and communities
- Intervening with children, adolescents and adults in individual, couples, family and group counseling
- Educating, intervening and treating individuals and families impaired by addictive disorders
Our vision is to be a leading provider in the world for Professional Clinical Christian Counseling services.
- We value each person we serve, as someone who has great worth and purpose in life.
- We value a gentle, honest, intellectual and prayerful approach with every person we serve.
- We value the highest of quality care and professionalism to those we serve.
- We value a team perspective in the care we give to those we serve.
Statements of Faith
- We do not impose our faith/beliefs upon anyone, but we are not ashamed to expose principles of faith when and only if it is appropriate and does not cause harm.
- We believe that people will discover an abundant life of health, wholeness, clarity, peace and true freedom through the principles of the Christian faith.
- We believe that all people are created by God and for God.
- We believe God exists in three persons with whom we are able to be in intimate relationships. (God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.)
- We believe that the Creator has given us His Holy Spirit to teach, comfort and guide us in all our affairs.
- We believe that His written word to us has been given to us through the Bible, which is inspired directly from God through man and is perfect in its intention and origin.